At OnSight, we offer facilities to fulfill your creative and technical needs for post production. This includes 3D, Full HD, 4K, 6K and VR post production.
This Covent Garden facility provides full post production in central London from data management to grading and mastering.
Call us on 020 7637 0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why our clients choose ONSIGHT:
- Over 29 years' experience, delivering leading formats
- UK Leading colourists and creatives
- Full Picture and Sound Post Production from Rushes Dailies to Delivery
- Knowledge across the shoot & post
- Passion for new technology
- Investment in R&D
- Close ties with key manufacturers & trade bodies (see more further below)
Find out how we could help your next project. Call now on 020 7637 0888.
ONSIGHT is proud to be a part of the following organisations as an Affiliate, a Member or Patron:
Even for Werner Herzog, but especially for me, to tackle one of the greatest figures of the 20th Century for our film "Meeting Gorbachev" was both daunting and challenging. Relying on the skill-set of OnSight for the whole post-production process was not only essential, contributing to the global success of the film, but (hugely important) was enjoyable too. This is a post-production team at the top of their game
– Andre Singer, Executive Producer, Meeting Gorbachev
We’ve always been impressed with OnSight’s ability to progress with new technology. They offer a great consistency of service. The whole team are great and we love the relocated building and location. I recommend them on a regular basis.
– Rosie Holley, Head of Visual Production, Eagle Rock Entertainment
OnSight were an essential partner in the creation of “Earth: One Amazing Day” and we couldn’t have done it without them. Their attention to detail and capability combined with a super collaborative approach means we get the best on every level. Great facility, great team, great experience!
– Myles Connolly, Supervising Producer, Earth: One Amazing Day
We were very impressed by the quality of the work produced in such a short amount of time. Thanks to all at OnSight for making it happen. Very impressed with the process.
– Andee Ryder, Producer, Misfits Entertainment
A very big thank you to you all and the wonderful team at OnSight for the wonderful work you have done with The Incredible Predators IMAX for BBC Earth
– Alastair Fothergill, Director, Incredible Predators
OnSight provide a variety of camera solutions and superb 360 finishing, fine stitching and grading. I can recommend them as one of the best vendors in the world for this new technology
– Ray Mia, Universal Music
We thoroughly enjoyed our High Strung: Free Dance post production with OnSight. They have great staff and skilled technicians. They saw to our every need and we look forward to working with them again.
– Michael Damian, Director, Producer, Riviera Films
OnSight surpassed our expectations in all phases of final post for the series. The grading and online work was second to none, the sound design was excellent and delivery ran very smoothly. The calm and considered work of Jeff Halsey and the rest of the OnSight team enabled us to focus on what was most important, creating engrossing and thoughtful films for a worldwide audience.
– Richard Walker, Head of Production, Emporium Productions
You have been wonderful partners and we are extremely grateful for your support, enthusiasm and all the talent that the Onsight team has brought to the film, thank you.
– Victoria Stone, Director/ Producer - The Elephant Queen
Working with Onsight for the final step of our filmmaking process amplified the beauty and magic of Hidden Pacific. Their talented team of colorists, online editors and visual effects artists made the process enjoyable and creatively stimulating.
– Ian Shive, Director, Tandem Stills + Motion, Inc.
It was great to grade The Cure in 4k, HDR and for cinematic release at OnSight. Jeff and Callina who scheduled for us were great, as was Andy and Max who graded and I felt that the whole vibe at OnSight was a positive one.
– Tim Pope Director - The Cure: Anniversary Live in Hyde Park London 1978-2018
'Working with OnSight was fantastic as they were consistently supportive and put up with all our quirks, insane all nighters and other madness. With their calm and tireless efforts to supply us with the technicians, infrastructure and creative environment needed, we were able to complete the film we are all so proud of.'
– Zackary Adler, Director of The Courier